Thin-walled cold-formed profiles
We produce various types of structures made of thin-walled cold-formed profiles: Sigma-, U-, C-, C plus profiles. Typical profiles are 100-450 mm high and 1-5 mm thick. Various combinations of all profiles are possible.
- Cold-formed profiles are much lighter than conventional hot-rolled profiles.
- A variety of fasteners, designed by profiles supplier, can significantly reduce the construction time.
- Profiles are already protected against corrosion and ready to install.
- Only assembly on the spot is required.
- Floors designallows quick installation of heat and sound insulation.